Call Us: +49 152 57070906
Perfect Skin with AP Clinique
Skin problems burden patients both psychologically and physically. Troubled skin may adversely affect patients’ self-confidence of in their daily life. However thanks to professional skin care you can overcome most of your problems. AP Clinique applies most effective methods for your skin problems with latest treatment methods and experienced staff.Procedure Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
The micro-needling with radiofrequency is universally applicable. All body regions and skin types can be treated. Especially customers who are struggling with wrinkled, large-pored, flabby or scarred skin or who want to preventively slow down the skin aging process are among the target group of the high-tech method. The body area does not matter. Since no skin layers are destroyed or worn away and the needles penetrate only a few millimeters into the skin, there are virtually no risks. On the contrary, the skin recovers and regenerates autonomously.
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Tightening Sagging Skin (Especially around the eyes and the upper lip region)
- Wrinkle Treatment in Success-Resistant Areas
- Areas Such As the Mouth, Neck, and Décolleté
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Refinement (Treatment Against Coarse and Dilated Pores)
- Correction of Acne, Chickenpox, Burn Or Surgical Scars
- Pregnancy and Stretch Marks (Striae)
- Skin Tightening in the Body Area (Inside the Thighs, Stomach, Knees, Upper Arms)
Before your Microneedling RF treatment at AP Clinique, do not use strong blood-thinning or anti-inflammatory drugs, and no cytotoxic drugs. Do not use aggressive peeling products or cortisone preparations before treatment. We will be happy to discuss this with you specifically for your complexion during your free consultation.
Ideally, your skin should be prepared already with physiological skin care products free of additives such as synthetic color fragrances and preservatives, silicones, paraffin, parabens, emulsifiers, etc. 1-2 weeks before the fractionated micro-needling. Preparation with active ingredients that stimulate collagen synthesis and re-epithelialization (eg vitamin C and vitamin A) is particularly recommended.
What needs to be taken into account after treatment with fractionated micro-needling and is there downtime?
AP Clinique fraction micro-needling treatment is usually low-risk, very well-tolerated and is performed by experienced specialists who have been specially trained in this technology. During and after the treatment there is redness, as well as a slight swelling of the skin. That is expressly desired and a sign of the initiation of the regeneration mechanisms of the skin. Depending on the sensitivity of the skin, both things will be completely eliminated within a few hours to days after the application (1-2 days downtime, weekend procedure). As with any needling treatment, minor inflammations may occur in the treatment area. Temporary side effects may include tenderness and punctate encrustation. You will receive further information in a free consultation. The reduction of unwanted side effects can be possible with professional, coordinated care of the treated scars at home. As compared to laser treatments, fractionated micro-needling has substantially less risk and no scarring. Virtually no pigment shifts are among the advantages of this method.
After treatment with the fractionated micro-needling, a sun protection product with a high sun protection factor (SPF 30-50) must be used daily. In addition, the following must be avoided:
- Strong Sunlight & Sunbathing
- A Visit to a Solarium, Sauna or Swimming Pool
- The Use of Essential Oils and Aggressive Peeling Products
- High Doses of Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, As Well As Cytotoxic Drugs
- The Use of Paraffin, Silicone, Paraben, Peg, Synthetic Preservative and Perfume-Containing Care Creams
Many skincare ingredients are usually difficult to penetrate the skin barrier (stratum corneum) unless they are equipped with high-tech transport mechanisms such as liposomes or nanoparticles. Thus, the effect can often not develop to full strength or start where it is needed. After fractional micro-needling, the skin can absorb the ingredients from care products and requires strong regeneration-promoting care. Additives such as aggressive preservatives, fragrances, etc. can strain the skin, disrupt the healing process and cause inflammation after the fractional micro-needling. We, therefore, recommend you to pay attention to high-quality care without paraffin, silicones, parabens, synthetic emulsifiers, aggressive synthetic surfactants, fragrances, colors, and preservatives. To support the treatment outcome, the care products should contain regeneration and barrier strengthening agents such as D-panthenol, CM-glucan, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid. If you are not sure whether your skincare meets these recommendations, our treatment experts will be happy to advise you on site.
The results are visible from about 4 to 8 weeks after the application, since the regeneration of the skin, as well as the structure of connective tissue and the skin’s own collagen production takes several weeks. The final result of an application is usually seen after about 10 to 12 weeks.
How often should the fractionated microneedling be performed at AP Clinique and how long does the effect last?
As a regeneration and freshness kick for your skin, as well as a preventive anti-aging measure, 1-2 sessions are generally sufficient. Even in some cases with acne scars, if the scars are not too deep, can already satisfy 1-2 applications. To achieve optimal results in wrinkles, skin refining and scars, a treatment regimen with several sessions is indicated. The number of treatments is always individually tailored to your skin condition and goals. We usually recommend about 3-6 sessions, depending on skin type and skin condition at intervals of 4-8 weeks.
However, the success of the treatment depends on a number of factors, including the condition of the scar tissue, genetic factors, external influences such as sun exposure, behavior before and after treatment (correct and detailed skincare, sunscreen, etc.), medication, hormonal influences and much more. In a free and non-binding consultation, we discuss with you what you should do, and how you can support the success of your fractional micro-needling treatment. The result of treating sunken scars, acne scars, and hypertrophic scars is usually permanent. Also, the reduction of wrinkles and skin refining may last up to several years. However, as the skin continues to age, we recommend refresher sessions to stabilize the result and further reduce skin aging processes.
The wrinkle treatment and skin-refining treatment with the fractionated microneedling takes about 60-80 minutes. Depending on the size of the skin area, the treatment experts need about 20-40 minutes and more (for large areas) for pure fractional needling.
- Instantly Moisturizes the Skin, Leaving It Soft and Supple
- Reduction of Skin Discoloration
- Reduction of Freckles
- Reduction of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduction of Lightening Age Spots and Pigment Spots
- Reduction of Melanin Content in the Skin Before and After UV Irradiation
- Whitening of Acne Stains Ensures a Uniform, Radiant Complexion
- Skin is Smoothed and Moisturized
- Glow Effect on the Skin (Shine and Radiance)
We recommend the treatment especially for the following skin pictures:
- Dark Circles and Eye Shadow
- Discolored Skin in the Eye Area (Genetically and Metabolically Caused)
- Enlarged Pores
- Loss of Elasticity
- Small Lines and Folds
- Tired, Dull Skin
- Dull and Dry Skin
- Restless Skin Conditions, Redness and Couperose
The treatment is gentle and painless. Therefore suitable even for pain-sensitive skin types.
AP Clinique BB Glow treatments are always adapted to your individual skin needs. Whether your skin needs moisturizing or lightening, we combine every application with the ideal high-tech needling ingredients. In the beginning, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the skin take place. Then the skin is treated with an exfoliant to remove old, dead skin cells. Subsequently, the combination of active ingredients (serum) individually selected according to your skin needs is introduced using needling. In the next step, the 100% natural BB Glow Foundation will be incorporated with the help of the needling pen. Depending on whether you need to go directly to an appointment, the skin is protected with a sunscreen. If you go directly home afterwards, we recommend leaving the foundation on the skin for 2-3 hours with a final care.
Duration of treatment: 60 – 75 minutes, depending on the treatment zone.
- No downtime if you opt for the sunscreen. Otherwise, the 2-3 hours of after-treatment of the foundation on the skin.
- After the treatment you shouldn’t use any make-up for 24 hours and only clean your face with clear water on this day.
- Avoid intensive sunbathing, solarium and chlorine water for 2-7 days.
- Use a sun protection factor of 50 for at least five days.
- Do not touch the treated areas with your hands.
- No excessive peels or peeling substances such as Retinoids in home care, these shorten the shelf life.
- Do not carry out dust and dirt after treatment.
- Thoroughly clean your hands before applying care products.
An immediate effect can be seen already after the first treatment. However, it is usually recommended to cure three treatments at intervals of 10 to 14 days. Then the effect lasts up to six months.
Thanks to its unique wavelength range, the diode laser enables effective treatment of all skin types and all hair colors, guaranteeing comfortable and safe treatment in all areas. The application is gentle thanks to integrated skin cooling.
For the reduction of unwanted side effects and an ideal result is a proper handling of the treated skin:
- At least 7-14 days before and after treatment no unprotected sun exposure to the treatment area.
- At least 14 days before and after the treatment no solarium and no sunbathing.
- In sun-exposed areas (eg face) use a sunscreen with SPF 50 at least 14 days before and after treatment.
- Do not use a self-tanner for at least 7 days before and after treatment
Laser treatment is not applied in the following cases:
- Taking photosensitizing medications
- Acute (recent) sun-irradiated skin, or recent use of solarium
- Acute herpes simplex in the treatment area
No, after the treatment it takes about 1-3 weeks until the hair falls out. You will notice that at the slightest touch or slight pulling, the affected hair will fall. But despite the hair loss, not all that hair is immediately and finally gone. The permanent hair removal with the laser is a process that requires about 6-8 sessions for a successful outcome. The hair, which was unaffected from the treatment or the laser beam, grows within 4-8 weeks, then the next treatment takes place to successfully remove them in the vulnerable growth phase can. To destroy all hair roots you usually need 6 to 8 treatments.
If you have any of the following conditions, you cannot get BB Glow treatment:
- Skin Cancer
- Acute Acne
- Contagious and Inflammatory Skin Diseases, Open Wounds or Injuries
- Acute Sunburn
- Acute Herpes Infection
- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
- Radiation or Chemotherapy
- Acute Fever
- Varicose Veins